Instant Criminal Reports
Connecticut Criminal Records
Find criminal record search resources for state of Connecticut including, people search, background check. Are you trying to start a business with someone, a new date, a new neighbor? You can find out more about anyone, a criminal background check or past addresses.
In Connecticut criminal records are not provided by the Division of Criminal Justice to the general public. Infact in Connecticut Criminal record the State Police or the Judicial Branch maintain and provide criminal history information. However court cases and judicial related searches can be done through the judicial branch. And if you are searching for inmates then Depratment of Correction or DOC is the best resource for getting information in the State of Connecticut.
Connecticut Criminal Record Searches
- State of Connecticut Website
- State of Connecticut Counties
- Connecticut Background Check
- Connecticut Courts Records and other Resources
Links to state and local court records, directory of courts in Connecticut
- Connecticut Death Records
- Connecticut Department of Correction Offender Search
The Connecticut Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Connecticut Jail and Inmate Records
Search Connecticut jail and inmate.
- Connecticut Lawyer Search
Search state bar for lawyer registration.
- Connecticut Public Safety
- Connecticut Small Claims Case Lookup
- Connecticut State Constitution
See the Constitution of Connecticut.
- Connecticut State Code
See the Connecticut State Code.
- Connecticut State Legislation
Search Connecticut legislation about state bills and resolutions.
- Connecticut Statutes
- Connecticut Newspaper Listing
See a list of newspapers in Connecticut.
- Connecticut Vital Records